You know you’re an impact player, so let Management Recruiters of Union County help you find the opportunity that will let you shine.
Your Career Counselor. We'll act as your "Career Agent" marketing you to the people who are looking for your skills and talents. This puts you in a better position to negotiate.
- Industry knowledge & expertise. We literally have hundreds of conversations with the decision makers of many companies every day. But we focus on certain industries where we can have the most impact and provide the greatest value. This means that we will be better able to guide you to the best opportunity.
- Confidentiality. We are not a job board where employers can indiscriminately sift through resumes. We are very respectful of your confidentiality and will not release it unless you want us to.
- Interview Coaching. We provide you with key information for your interviews including background on companies, the hiring authorities and what they are really looking for during the interview. You don't have to do this alone.
- Salary Calculator. Are you being paid what you're worth? We know what the fair market value is and what you can expect or request. Try our Salary Calculator now.
- On Demand / Contract Staffing Opportunities: "Temporary" or "limited time" employment is one of the fastest growing segments in recruiting. If you would like to investigate working on a "contract" basis, we can help you better evaluate the pros and cons of this work arrangement.
- Relocation Assistance Program. If necessary, we can provide you with a free relocation service (available through our MRINetwork™) that will assist you in making a smooth transition to your new city. We understand that we need to make your entire family happy, not just you. In addition, our relocation tools can also help you calculate potential expenses or choose the right community.
Management Recruiters of Union County is your Individual Solutions Partner. If you're ready to improve your life and your career, submit your resume for us to review.